This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Wall Street Journal explored how “sad beige” is taking over the nursery.
- TODAY reported on the potential “tripledemic” of COVID-19, influenza, and RSV this winter.
- Meanwhile, Romper noted that parents and caregivers are missing work due to childcare issues at record-breaking rates.
- The Washington Post shared advice on setting boundaries with family at the holidays; a reader asked how to tell relatives that their toddler doesn’t have to hug them or eat anything he doesn’t want to.
- Parents explained how to create and blend holiday traditions.
- Catapult shared a essay from a mom who observed, “All these self-styled experts [on Instagram] drown out the intuitive voice of the parent and sow doubt in every decision that they make.”
- Today’s Parent looked at postpartum psychosis.
- Yahoo! News reported that Disneyland’s “It’s a Small World” ride has added dolls in wheelchairs.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “I’m a Middle School Boy, and I Refuse to Wear Anything But Basketball Shorts in the Winter.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt rounded up the best bodysuits for work outfits.
- We shared what to wear to a work holiday party at your boss’s house.
- We asked readers if they’re leaving social media.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including how to take a mental health day and whether political groups should be on your resume.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!