Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- NBC News reported that a CDC advisory committee has voted in favor of adding the COVID vaccine to the recommended immunization schedule for children (and adults). (Also, ICMYI: The bivalent booster is now approved for kids as young as 5, as NPR recently shared.
- Romper looked at hair loss during pregnancy.
- The Washington Post noted that while the number of Black women seeking donor sperm to conceive rose sharply during the pandemic, Black donors represent less than 2% of available supply.
- Today’s Parent gave tips on how to stop yelling at your kids.
- A New York Times opinion piece recommended that married couples with kids use the strategy of “living as though you had a 50/50 custody agreement.”
- Parents explained how to navigate school functions when you’re an introvert.
- Paste rounded up the best Halloween movies on Disney+.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Conversations with Fertility Doctors: Cisgender Heterosexual Edition.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We updated our guide to the best tops to wear under suits.
- The Hunt rounded up the best fit-and-flare work dresses.
- We talked about head colds and business etiquette in 2022.
- We featured three smaller workwear brands: Another Tomorrow, Me+Em, and Scanlan Theodore.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including the best knitting and sewing patterns for workwear outfits and when to update professional headshots.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!