This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- CNN reported that about 36% of U.S. counties are “maternity care deserts,” and the number of counties with limited or no access to maternity care appears to be growing.
- No big surprise here, but Pew Research Center found that the pandemic caused many U.S. moms to spend more time caring for kids while doing other things.
- Disability Scoop noted that new research suggests that less than half of autistic kids are receiving early intervention services.
- Romper shared tips on baby-led weaning.
- Parents explained what to do if your kid comments on someone’s appearance in public.
- The Washington Post offered a guide to giving your child their first phone.
- InsideHook asked, “Why did American kids stop walking to school?”
- WalletHub published a list of the safest cities in America.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Finally, A Relatable Week-By-Week Guide To How Big Your Baby Is.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up readers’ most-bought workwear items in September 2022.
- We talked about favorite low-cost clothing basics.
- We looked at some of the best Prime Day deals.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!