This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Outside looked at the new wave of pricey kids’ outdoor brands.
- The Atlantic observed, “The burnout crisis in pink-collar occupations puts everyone’s well-being at risk.”
- Parents looked at why there are more Black homeschooling families than ever.
- The Washington Post shared that hypnotherapy (!) can help kids with IBS.
- Romper explained how to keep your baby safe when an older sibling is sick.
- Today’s Parent detailed how to tell your child about your or a family member’s mental health condition.
- WIRED reported on recent false reports of school shooters across 16 states, many of which may be connected.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “An Open Letter to Bluey’s Parents: Please Stop.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared what to buy at Amazon for work outfits.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including what NOT to wear to work and the best hiking gear for women.
- We rounded up colorful sheath dresses for work.
- We shared three ways to stay engaged in your career.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!