- Photographer Jenny Lewis captures portraits of women and their babies within 24 hours of birth — you can see a few featured on Buzzfeed, and many in her new book, One Day Young — and they are beautiful.
- Some mothers-to-be are outsourcing pre-baby tasks to a pregnancy concierge, according to Fortune.
- Working Moms Against Guilt gives you tips for when you’re feeling overwhelmed –from one working mom to another.
- The New York Times points to Silicon Valley employers as an example of the nationwide problem of inadequate parental leave and other supports for parents.
- There’s a new blog aimed at millennial dads called Fatherly (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- Are you a federal employee? Enter a video of your kid(s) explaining why you should win the “My Mom is a Federal Hero” contest and you’ll have a chance to snag a free Amazon Mom membership and a $1,000 Amazon gift card.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered readers’ questions about looking stylish at a casual office and being confident vs. being arrogant.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
- We announced our UKIES comfort heels giveaway — and there’s still time to enter!
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!