This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
In the wake of this morning’s news on Roe v. Wade being overturned, here are some resources:
- Abortion Funds in Every State [Google doc]
- mayday,health: “how to access abortion medicine in all 50 states”
- ineedana.com: “a simple, up-to-date, and localized source of information for people seeking abortions”
- 6 easy, discreet ways to get Plan B [Medical News Today]
- Abortion laws by state: Where abortions are illegal after Roe v. Wade [Politico]
- What abortion looks like in every state (interactive map) [The 19th]
- 10 Abortion Rights Organizations Accepting Donations [Marie Claire]
In other news…
- Mother Jones asked, “Why haven’t we figured out how to make IUDs less excruciating?”
- Romper gave advice on breastfeeding twins.
- The New York Times explained why dogs are so helpful for lowering kids’ stress (aww).
- Today’s Parent explained the AAP’s updated sleep guidelines.
- WIRED looked at how lawmakers want social media companies to stop getting kids hooked.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared the best bras for work outfits.
- We listed readers’ most bought items in May 2022.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including the best made-to-measure clothing and tips on preparing for 1L year.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!