Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times explained how parents can ask for flexibility when their offices reopen.
- Harvard Business Review suggested six strategies for exhausted working parents.
- Working Mother featured The 2021 Seramount Inclusion Index, their annual diversity and inclusion index that measures which organizations are using DE&I best practices for inclusive workplaces.
- The Lily reported that pregnant people are among the most vulnerable to natural disasters, and climate change is making it worse.
- CBNC reported that the FDA says it’s “working around the clock” to support COVID vaccine approvals for kids under 12.
- The Wall Street Journal noted that balancing your kids’ screen time and homework is about more than just limiting screens.
- Psychology Today shared a piece by a psychologist about the risks of teaching autistic kids the same way that neurotypical children are taught.
- Parents shared advice on how to talk to your kids about 9/11.
- Romper listed 13 environmentally conscious diaper brands.
- Today’s Parent rounded up cute and easy Halloween costumes for babies.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Your Toddler’s Going to be a Real Heart-Breaker!”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt featured power dresses for work.
- Readers talked about where they went on their honeymoon.
- We took a look back at past Corporette posts, including tips for digital journaling and keeping your personal life private at work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!