Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Nature looked at the parenting penalties faced by scientist moms.
- The Lily reported that while Louisiana is ending its tax on diapers, 35 other states haven’t.
- The New York Times detailed how to find an LGBTQ-friendly pediatrician.
- Romper explained why it’s more common for you and your partner to argue after having a baby.
- The Washington Post talked to some U.S. Olympian moms about their lives.
- Parents rounded up the best books to teach kids about money.
- Today’s Parent wondered, “Has COVID turned our kids into permanent homebodies?”
- Lifehacker gave advice on wearing out a hyperactive kid.
- Scary Mommy noted that a dad used his vintage toy collection to build the town from Schitt’s Creek in miniature.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “The Netflix Algorithm for Parenting.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Readers talked about how important WFH flexibility is to them.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including Zoom shirts and career-change books.
- We discussed how to make an outfit look more put-together.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!