Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- In The New York Times, Nicholas Kristof wondered if veterinary medicine and pharmacy can demonstrate how to make careers work for moms.
- Working Mother announced The 2021 Best Companies for Multicultural Women and The 2021 Best Law Firms for Women.
- The Washington Post looked at what the “return to normal” means for toddlers who can’t remember “normal.”
- At CNBC, a psychologist explained the four styles of parenting and noted which one is the most successful.
- Romper shared seven signs that your baby is overheated.
- Today’s Parent noted when to worry — or not — if your child is short.
- Parents explained how to encourage your partner to be a more hands-on parent.
- The Millions explored depictions of breastfeeding in fiction.
- Your Laugh of the Week is from McSweeney’s, with “Are You a Participant in a Child’s Made-Up Game or Josef K. from Kafka’s The Trial?”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!