Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Scary Mommy presented their first list of the Best Places To Work For Moms.
- Forbes reported on a new survey that showed that 62% of working parents say they would quit their current job if they can’t continue remote work.
- The New York Times provided a FAQ for summer camp this year.
- The Washington Post had advice on introducing a new sibling after a long age gap.
- Meanwhile, Working Mother explained three big myths about having (or not having) a second child.
- Parents explained how to teach your kid to ride a bike.
- Today’s Parent shared the best plants for gardening with kids.
- Romper listed the 40 best kids’ shows on Netflix.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Weekly Humorist, with “I Am Definitely Not Friending You on Facebook Just to Sell You Skincare Products.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up 12 great gifts for Mother’s Day.
- We asked readers how messy their bedrooms are.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a sales manager in Ohio.
- We talked about how long your resume should be.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!