Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Vox’s The Goods looked at the problem with “mom boss” culture.
- SheKnows explored how Gen X women are handling being in the sandwich generation at a time like this.
- Fortune reported that LinkedIn is adding “stay-at-home mom” and other caretaker titles.
- Lifehacker listed some podcasts to help make family mealtimes less stressful.
- The Washington Post published a piece by a Black woman who was raised by white parents and has advice for potential adopters.
- The New York Times explained how to approach family travel when kids haven’t been vaccinated.
- GMA noted that University of Arizona coach Adia Barnes, a mom of two, pumped during halftime of the NCAA women’s basketball championship game.
- Glamour shared Old Navy’s response to a first grader who asked for girls’ jeans with real pockets.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “I’m the Mechanic Who Built the Magic School Bus, and I Am Tired of Ms. Frizzle getting all the credit. “
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared the best nude heels for every skin tone.
- We talked about whether patterned tights are appropriate for work.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including online classes to take for fun and where to recycle, sell, and donate your work clothes.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!