Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- InStyle delved into the world of Victorian era-inspired momfluencers on Instagram.
- Romper noted how parents are DIY-ing clothes for their kids until adaptive brands catch up.
- CNN reported that New Zealand will become one of the world’s only countries to offer paid bereavement leave for workers who suffer a miscarriage.
- Working Mother talked to the author of Power Moms, which looks at what Gen X/Millennial women learned from Boomer executive moms.
- PBS News Hour explained how to handle tantrums, anxiety, and other parenting challenges right now.
- Glamour published a piece by a mom called “The Only New Friends I Made This Year Were My Children.”
- ABC News reported that Sesame Workshop has released “ABCs of Racial Literacy’ to help kids learn about race.
- The Washington Post explained what you need to know about Instagram’s new kids’ app.
- Today’s Parent talked to moms with suggestions of how to get kids to help with spring cleaning (hahaha).
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up the best plus-size workwear blouses.
- We shared the Personal Money Snapshot of an expat in-house counsel in the Middle East.
- Readers discussed whether it’s gotten harder to be a woman attorney.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.