Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Romper published an essay by a mom about how she realized that buying clothes that fit and brought her pleasure made her feel better about her body.
- The New York Times shared how many Black women are rejecting hospitals in search of better births.
- Working Mother talked to White House Communications Director (and mom) Kate Bedingfield to find out when we can expect in-person instruction in areas with remote learning — and what schools might look like this fall.
- The Washington Post featured an essay by a biracial mom raising her kids to understand their culture in an increasingly Asian-phobic country.
- Vox’s The Goods featured a piece by a mom about how a dollhouse — and the miniatures she bought to outfit it — has benefited her and her daughter over the last several months.
- The Nation explored moving from raising anti-racist kids to being an anti-racist family.
- Parents shared 27 ways to save money when you have a baby.
- Book Riot looked at the inequality of school book fairs (under the headline “Let Me Ruin Your Childhood”).
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared tips on working with a recruiter.
- We looked back on past Corporette posts, including how to deal with anxiety through laughter and the best makeup products to fake a good night’s sleep.
- We listed the best TikTok accounts to follow for overachieving chicks.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!