Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Romper previewed the new HATCH maternity x Target collaboration called The Nines.
- Vox declared, “Most Americans are doing pods wrong.”
- NPR looked at how disabled parents face challenges while helping their kids with remote school.
- Working Mother rounded up 15 children’s books for Black History Month.
- For The Strategist‘s series “How I’d Redo My Baby Registry,” leadership speaker Jovian Zayne recommended the items she used the most.
- The Washington Post shared that Michelle Obama is launching a kids’ cooking show on Netflix called Waffles + Mochi.
- Speaking of TV, NPR noted that a popular Ugandan science show for kids, N*Gen, is coming to the U.S.
- The Kansas City Star reported that an inclusive play area at a new airport terminal will be the first of its kind at any airport.
- Scary Mommy celebrated the new alphabet song debuted by Blue’s Clues, in which “P” stands for “Pride.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “An Update from Your Three-Year-Old’s Montessori Educator, Translated for Parents Who Endured a Traditional Public School Education.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about work-life boundaries when you work from home.
- We shared some of the top things readers bought in January 2021.
- We asked readers to share their favorite mattresses, pillows, and other items that help them get a good night’s sleep.
- We asked readers what prices they track.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!