Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Washington Post suggested how to help your kids get through the cold, dark days of winter.
- The New York Times explained the bias and microaggressions that children of color are facing during remote learning.
- The Lily explored how the pandemic has made childcare even more expensive.
- Self offered guidance on how to tell the difference between a typical mental health reaction to the pandemic and a mental health condition.
In Other News…
- NBC News published an opinion piece on the negative perceptions of older mothers.
- Scary Mommy noted that a new survey found that dads take more “me time” than moms do.
- Today’s Parent gave advice on how to raise kids who give back.
- Meanwhile, Well + Good shared how to help those in need during the holidays.
- Good Housekeeping announced its 2020 Best Toy Awards.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna Comedy, with “I Shall Not Run, Gingerbread Man, and I Have Absolutely No Interest in Catching You.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We suggested virtual classes to take with friends and family.
- We talked about holiday business etiquette in 2020.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a doctor in a HCOL area.
- We rounded up some of the top things readers bought in November 2020.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!