Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- CNN explained what to do when your kid has a coronavirus symptom.
- The New York Times reported that many parents still can’t find a nearby COVID-19 test for their child.
- WebMD noted that, surprisingly, coronavirus and the antibodies that fight it can be in children’s bodies at the same time.
- Vox offered advice for how schools and families can protect students’ mental health right now.
In Other News…
- Marie Claire rounded up the best makeup removers for every skin type.
- Motherly published a review of the new Medela Pump In Style with MaxFlow™ Technology.
- Harvard Business Review explained how to let go of mom guilt.
- Refinery29 asked, “Why is hormonal contraception still failing us?”
- Book Riot talked to eight moms about creating personal libraries for kids.
- The Washington Post featured parents who founded a bookstore that only sells children’s books in which Black kids are the main characters.
- Today’s Parent provided an age-by-age guide to getting your kid to talk to you.
- Popsugar suggested 16 Disney+ movies to get ready for Halloween.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, which offered Would-You-Rathers for parents during quarantine.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Readers discussed their fantasy vacations.
- We listed some great Labor Day Sales — some are still in progress!
- A healthcare management professional shared her Personal Money Snapshot.
- We rounded up fashion stores that use “real” women as models.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!