Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- CNN reported on a study that found that children younger than 5 have between 10 and 100 times more genetic material from coronavirus in their noses compared to older children and adults.
- The New York Times looked at how the executive order that temporarily suspended many foreign work visas has affected the au pair program.
- Good Morning America highlighted a pediatrician’s viral video that addresses parents’ decisions about school this fall.
- The Washington Post shared an essay about parents’ anger surrounding how safe school reopenings haven’t been prioritized.
- Good Housekeeping examined the issues of inequity inherent in forming “pandemic pods.”
In Other News…
- Glamour gave tips on using jade rollers and gua sha stones.
- Real Simple listed 15 ways to prevent pool accidents and drownings.
- Today’s Parent provided advice on using melatonin for kids’ sleep problems.
- Refinery29 noted that Mattel has announced a new Barbie campaign team: a candidate, a campaign manager, a campaign fundraiser, and a voter.
- Prevention suggested 20 summer salad recipes.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Reductress offered a fun quiz.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!