Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The LA Times listed the “game changers in the year of beauty ahead.” (Granted, the one called NipLips is a bit out there.)
- Bloomberg revealed that big companies in majority-women industries are less likely to offer paid parental leave.
- TechCrunch highlighted the growth of HeyMama, a social network created for working moms.
- People featured a backstage photo of Hadestown cast member Amber Gray pumping backstage and noted that she told the photographer, “You can put this into the world, and this is just working motherhood.”
- Speaking of pumping, Romper shared an essay by a working mom who decided to starting pumping less.
- NYT Parenting provided tips for parents on decoding new medical studies.
- ProPublica reported that Evenflo kept quiet on safety issues with its “Big Kid” booster seats.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, which explained how to find your correct bra size.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed throwing dinner parties and asked for readers’ tips.
- We rounded up the best leggings to wear with skirts.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!