Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Who What Wear offered short hairstyles inspired by celebrities.
- Gizmodo reviewed a new free skincare app by Neutrogena.
- The New York Times explored how policymakers could reframe the discussion about the so-called choices working mothers face.
- Working Mother asked if it’s legal for an employer to require a “lactation agreement.”
- Working Mother also shared a journalist’s viral post about maternity leave.
- New York Law Journal shared what BigLaw firms could do to help female employees succeed.
- The Guardian asked why working mothers are leaving the tech industry.
- The Washington Post explored the challenges of having a second child.
- Time discussed a new line of Barbies as scientists.
- NPR reported that Virginia has voted to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment — and what that means for the rest of the country.
- NPR also provided the New York Public Library’s most popular books of all time, including several popular children’s books.
- Motherly reported that Serena Williams has won her first title since becoming a mom — and donated the prize money to Australian wildfire relief.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s shared how to strap your child into a car seat — in only 36 steps.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed changing your diet for the New Year in an open thread.
- We shared some of the top things readers bought in December 2019.
- We asked readers, how do you organize your refrigerator and pantry?
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!