Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Who What Wear shared what fashionable New Yorkers are wearing this fall.
- Vox explored why women’s clothing sizes are rarely consistent.
- Fashionista compared classic skincare products with their modern counterparts.
- Today explained how coworking spaces can benefit working moms.
- CNBC interviewed international track phenomenon and businesswoman Allyson Felix about negotiating for a better offer.
- Motherly asked if cold and flu home remedies for kids really work.
- Working Mother reported on a recent study that found two-thirds of parents struggle to take care of themselves.
- Working Mother also discussed how the latest season of Bojack Horseman accurately portrays working motherhood.
- The Washington Post provided suggestions on how to manage intense emotions — your child’s and your own.
- Vox offered some thoughts on The Great Diaper Debate — does it matter if you choose cloth over disposable?
- The Atlantic profiled children’s author Susan Boynton.
- For your Laugh of the Week: If you didn’t get enough Halloween this week, Fatherly shared some groan-worthy dad jokes that are safe to share with your little boys and ghouls.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We suggested how to wake up more easily when it’s dark out.
- We continued our Tool of the Trade series with the easiest 60-second meditation.
- We asked readers, what are your three best networking tips?
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!