Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Elle shared spooky — and surprisingly helpful — makeup advice from Elvira.
- Marie Claire tweeted a video of a Halloween-inspired manicure.
- Women’s Health offered 40 healthy habits from Gwen Stefani.
- The New York Times suggested how new parents can prepare for tax season.
- Forbes published five pieces of career advice from Ali Wong’s new book, Dear Girls.
- Glamour explained why raising children shouldn’t be portrayed as a burden to women and as a fun hobby for men.
- The Washington Post reported on the latest study of why the popular Rock ‘n Play and similar sleepers are so dangerous for babies.
- Working Mother discussed a new California bill to prevent black mothers from dying in childbirth.
- The Washington Post also shared that many “healthy” foods for babies and toddlers include high amounts of sugar.
- Offspring by Lifehacker provided the benefits of taking your children to a Drag Queen Story Hour near you.
- Huffington Post suggested what moms should consider when contemplating a career break.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Working Mother shared hilarious tweets about dealing with rude coworkers.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We continued our Money Snapshot series with a 32-year-old working in finance in NYC.
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
- We shared some of the top things our readers bought in September 2019.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!