Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista previewed Target’s 20th anniversary line featuring your fave designer collaborations.
- Allure explained how Sephora is changing their definition of clean cosmetics.
- thoughts about this article earlier this week. examined how women strive for the “ideal,” following trends like athleisure, barre, and kale. Corporette readers shared their
- Inc. reported on the Department of Labor’s new protections for parents of children who have special needs.
- CNN asked 35 executives how they balance work and family.
- NPR spoke with Reddit’s co-founder about his push for paternity leave.
- Working Mother highlighted a line in a manager’s email signature regarding after-hours communications.
- ProPublica discussed how the car seat industry — again — helped delay a child safety regulation.
- Fortune offered some hard truths about universal childcare.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Popsugar shared a Lizzo-inspired tribute to the mom life.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed the rules for interview shoes.
- We asked readers for the biggest mistake they’ve made at work, and how they recovered.
- We shared tips for curly hair.
- We took a look back in the Corporette time capsule.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!