Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fast Company explained the potential effects of a Green New Deal on the fashion industry.
- Fashionista provided details about Lady Gaga’s new cosmetics brand, the first to be exclusively available on Amazon.
- Romper shared a pregnant MSNBC news anchor’s viral tweets about outdoor maternity wear — because it doesn’t exist.
- Motherly covered 11 companies with amazing benefits for working parents.
- Slate offered what could go wrong if you take your children to the office.
- Harvard Business Review suggested how working parents can make family meals a thing.
- The Washington Post explained why families with children should throw dinner parties.
- The Washington Post also provided ways to talk to your child about what’s happening at the border.
- The New York Times reported that parents are turning to coaches to limit their children’s screen time.
- Lifehacker suggested how not to get sick at a public pool.
- Dr. Jen Gunter explained why women with urinary incontinence should use pads that were designed for incontinence, not periods
- For your “It Takes a Village” story of the week: Working Mother shared travel tips provided by Redditors who responded to a dad’s plea for help.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s shared a list of memorials to those we lost to parenting.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared the best stores for tall women, including workwear.
- We discussed readers’ experiences of working with famous people.
- We took a look into the Corporette time capsule.
- We asked our readers if they’ve ever taken a vacation alone.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!