Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fast Company provided four designers’ work uniforms.
- Huffington Post provided 20+ images of what it’s really like to be a working parent.
- ABC News reported that women are working more — and sleeping less. (Anyone surprised?)
- Motherly shared results of a study that found that 28% of women — and 22% of men — don’t think women should breastfeed or pump in public.
- espnW discussed how motherhood affected sponsorships for female athletes.
- The New York Times explained how an hour a day can make a difference in how spouses split up their housework.
- The Lily shared how spouses are combining their last names.
- The Lily also suggested why father-daughter dances can be problematic.
- The Washington Post reported that more parents are choosing to have only one child.
- Travel + Leisure released their list of the best hotels and resorts for families.
- Vox asked how much the tooth fairy should pay.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Working Mother shared how parents on Reddit are making fun of their kids’ favorite (annoying) songs.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked if readers believe in astrology.
- We continued our Tales from the Wallet series with splurge purchases on basic items.
- In the first edition of our Week in the Life of a Working Woman series, we featured an assistant director of a government agency in the Midwest.
- We shared some of the top things our readers bought in May 2019.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!