- Racked has an essay on how having a baby can throw off your sense of style — and make your shoes not fit anymore.
- Piazza CEO Pooja Sankar writes in Forbes about how she’s handling her second pregnancy and maternity leave very differently than her first.
- Salon’s Mary Elizabeth Williams talks about her reaction to this question from her 10-year-old daughter: “If Daddy made more money, you wouldn’t work, right?”
- Science of Mom has a thorough look at the safety and efficacy of the pertussis vaccine during pregnancy (and be sure to check out her “best of” posts.)
- New York magazine looks at why making mom friends can be so hard. (Moms: Has this been your experience?)
- The New York Times has a list of great children’s books from 2014.
- Here’s a laugh for your Friday afternoon: Buzzfeed shows you some Renaissance babies who have just had it.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared holiday gift guides for your best friend, for the guys, and for the moms.
- We talked about picking up the tab when you’re out with partners for lunch.
- “Blonde Lawyer” wrote a guest post on refinancing student loans.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!