Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times discussed how working mother Serena Williams continues to make a statement with her fashion choices.
- Who What Wear reported the top beauty trends so far for 2019.
- Marie Claire shared tips for maintaining youthful skin.
- Working Mother offered ideas to get out of the house on time in the morning.
- Working Mother also shared seven ways to make sure you use all of your vacation days.
- Scary Mommy offered Amy Poehler’s advice for young female directors that applies to all professional women.
- Harvard Business Review discussed the benefits of empathy in the workplace.
- The New York Times also suggested how to improve your response rate for emails.
- The Washington Post explained why children should start swim lessons around age 1.
- Motherly discussed how to make mom friends.
- NPR debunked the idea that women need to walk 10,000 steps a day.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s explained the rules of improv when playing with toddlers.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared six brands that offer safe beauty products.
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
- We discussed where to draw the line between personal and private at work.
- We are seeking readers’ submissions for our new Week in the Life (for Corporette) series.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!