Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Quartzy shared why jumpsuits are making their way into the boardroom.
- NBC explained how to talk to your stylist to get the haircut you really want.
- Wallet Hub provided rankings of the best and worst states for working moms.
- Harvard Business Review‘s podcast, “Women at Work,” featured the benefits of being a working mom.
- U.S. News shared a few signs that a workplace actually supports working moms.
- Harvard Business School‘s blog discussed advice for MBA students who are mothers.
- CNBC provided how four women entrepreneurs handled maternity leave.
- Above the Law offered a free e-book about motherhood in the law in partnership with MothersEsquire.
- Huffington Post shared career advice famous working women learned from their moms.
- The Washington Post detailed how historic practices of OB/GYN care could lower maternal mortality rates.
- The Atlantic examined why American moms are always seeking expert parenting advice.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Scary Mommy recapped SNL’s sketch about what it means to be a perfect mom. (ad video auto-plays.)
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked how much caffeine is too much caffeine.
- We shared the best vegan shoes for work.
- We offered some of the top things readers bought recently.
- We discussed whether readers avoid housekeeping tasks at the office.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!