Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- CNBC reported that Wal-Mart’s first subscription box will be children’s clothes.
- Motherly shared their favorite mommy-and-me outfits for spring.
- PopSugar detailed how the skincare ingredient hyaluronic acid could help your hair and scalp.
- Refinery29 offered advice on what to do when your partner experiences a dramatic career change.
- The Wall Street Journal suggested how young employees should manage their expectations for advancement — and how their supervisors can handle unrealistic requests.
- Working Mother provided Best Buy CEO Corie Barry’s suggestions for working moms who travel.
- Working Mother also gave Lisa Kudrow’s reasons for having an only child — and why she has no regrets.
- The Washington Post reported that new measles cases bring the U.S. closer to the record.
- Vox explained why Fisher-Price is recalling their cult fave, the Rock ‘n Play.
- An opinion writer for The Cut detailed what’s behind the rise of the hashtag #perfectlyimperfect.
- The New York Times reported that cursive handwriting is making a comeback.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Scary Mommy shared what happened when three young siblings got ahold of the electric clippers.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We offered 12 tips on how to stop shopping.
- We shared readers’ business travel must-haves.
- We discussed staying late at the office vs. working from home.
- We shared some of the top things readers have bought recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!