Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista shared that Rent the Runway now offers a subscription service for children’s clothes.
- Fashionista also investigated several claims that clean beauty brands often make in their marketing materials.
- The Strategist shared the best mascaras.
- Law.com shared stories of women who were planning to have children just as their legal careers were starting.
- Business Insider offered 11 words that managers should use more often.
- The Washington Post warned against using a pregnancy app that may be sharing private info with your boss.
- The Washington Post also reported that Britax, the maker of a popular jogging stroller, failed to timely send warning notices to resellers.
- Slate suggested how to set boundaries with your parents when you have your own family.
- The New York Times reviewed Megan Stack’s new book, Women’s Work, about the complexities of working women who outsource household chores to other women.
- CNN reported that measles cases are at the second highest rate since 2000 (video auto-plays).
- Fast Company offered a new study that found teenagers weren’t that affected by screen time.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post doesn’t disappoint with a roundup of funny tweets about parenting.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt shared stylish skin tone pumps for work.
- We asked, where do you find your quiet?
- We took a look back in the Corporette time capsule.
- We discussed female-focused workspaces.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!