Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- BuzzFeed shared 25 versatile pieces of clothing for spring and summer looks.
- The Strategist offered the best hand creams — according to hand models.
- People provided 10 Vitamin C-based beauty products for radiant skin.
- Forbes shared statistics about the real prejudices working moms face.
- Above the Law offered how to have a maternity leave with a solo practice.
- U.S. News suggested how working parents can plan for childcare emergencies.
- The Last Word On Nothing featured a list of every decision one mom made for her kids in one day.
- Working Mother shared how a cookbook editor gets her picky toddler to eat.
- Working Mother also explained why actress and talk show host Tamera Mowry appreciates her role as a working mom.
- The New York Times suggested where to draw the line between helping and helicoptering.
- The New York Times also discussed why American men don’t choose to get vasectomies.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s explained the difficulties of finding child care.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked The Kid Question: Have you ever felt like you needed to choose between kids and career?
- We discussed realistic five-year career goals.
- We shared our latest in The Money Snapshot series: a management consultant with an aggressive savings strategy.
- In case you missed it, we also shared a couple of posts with fashion tips for April Fools’ Day.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!