Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Bloomberg reported that Marshalls will finally offer a way to shop online.
- Fashionista shared that Gap and Old Navy will be splitting up and that Gap will close some stores.
- The New York Times offered advice for working at home when your children are there.
- Working Mother shared three tips to snap out of a working mom anger cycle.
- The Guardian reported that new parents, especially moms, are sleep deprived for up to six years.
- The Guardian also suggested American moms need to pay more attention to their rights.
- NPR offered a guide on how to answer your kids’ tough questions.
- Scary Mommy recommended a new Netflix series, Workin’ Moms (includes clips).
- The Cut suggested how to announce your pregnancy to your coworkers.
- Above the Law shared an update in a BigLaw pregnancy discrimination lawsuit.
- The Washington Post explained why Congress is starting to focus more on childcare.
- Romper shared how playing with Barbies as a child gave a woman confidence as an adult and made her a better mom.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Working Mother offered the Internet’s funny responses to a productivity expert’s daily routine.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed where to recycle, donate, and sell your work clothes.
- We shared how to automate your savings.
- We asked what clothes you keep at your office.
- We asked for mid-level job application tips.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!