Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Business of Fashion reported that J. Crew has tapped Chris Benz to head womenswear and Crewcuts, their kids’ brand.
- People detailed how Thrive Causemetics has made history by donating $25 million to women-centric charities.
- Refinery 29 explained the FDA’s newly proposed regulations for sunscreen.
- Refinery 29 also shared some financial planning suggestions for working moms.
- Ask A Manager provided tips for tone in job interviews.
- The Cut shared the difficulties Selma Blair faced as a new mom before she realized her pain was due to MS.
- Pregnantish provided some underreported facts about infertility among Asian American women.
- Motherly explained how a new invention would allow men to breastfeed — and pump — with the help of hormones.
- Huffington Post published a personal essay about a mom’s decision not to host a gender reveal party.
- Jezebel slammed the concept of “brutally honest” post-pregnancy photos when they’re used to push products.
- The Washington Post reported that a pediatrician discovered suicide tips for children hidden in YouTube and YouTube Kids videos.
- For your Aww of the Week: Motherly shared the latest Gerber baby, and why she is making history.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Delish provided hilarious video of Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard fighting over Cheetos and other food on Ellen. (Don’t worry — there’s a happy ending.)
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked how much do you keep track of your health statistics — and Kat shared her own health chart.
- We continued our Personal Money Snapshot series with a chemist in New Jersey, who shared her thoughts on student loans, mortgages, and more.
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
- We discussed some of the top things readers bought recently.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!