Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista shared seven top trends from New York Fashion Week that are actually attainable without a huge budget.
- Glamour discussed a new trend of buying luxury items without designer labels.
- The Ladders suggested what female colleagues think about their coworkers who wear makeup.
- Business Insider offered Melinda Gates’ tips for working moms to reduce stress.
- Quartz at Work shared the BAFTA acceptance speech that thanked “every woman and working mother who keeps it together and makes it happen.”
- An Opinion writer for The New York Times suggested why Democrats should focus on daycare for all.
- The New York Times also discussed why girls beat boys in school but not in the workplace.
- Over at Working Mother, a mom shared why she has no regrets about pumping, even though a recent study reported that pumped milk is different than milk from nursing.
- Working Mother also shared the benefits of joining a board.
- NPR discussed how to give your child just the right dose of medicine.
- Health 24 shared what women need to know about heart attack symptoms.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared a mom’s cartoon charts about parenthood.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed how to be happily single … on Valentine’s Day.
- We asked what online-only beauty brands do you love?
- In our series, The Hunt, we shared the best pants for work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!