Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Glamour offered 11 stylish fashion uniforms for inspiration.
- Business Insider featured a new line of skincare for people who are often outdoors.
- InStyle shared how to determine if you’re the “office mom.”
- Motherly reported that two-thirds of moms in breastfeeding discrimination cases end up losing their jobs.
- The New York Times reported that employees may be job shopping for employers who will cover IVF.
- The Washington Post gave advice to a reader who shared she loved her child but didn’t love the relentlessness of parenting.
- Romper suggested how to keep up with laundry, according to cleaning experts.
- Real Simple provided the best new breast pumps for 2019.
- Vox reported that Facebook knowingly allowed children to rack up their parents’ credit card bills on online game purchases.
- Working Mother shared Twitter’s response to a mom who died while carrying a stroller down the stairs into a New York City subway station.
- The Balance laid out how the recent tax reforms will impact families.
- For your Laugh of the Week: The Onion shared a new potential danger of too much screen time.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked, how often do you clean your office cabinets?
- We shared a personal money snapshot of an administrator in public higher education who is a former lawyer.
- We suggested five workwear pieces you need to get rid of ASAP.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!