Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Bustle reported on the shirt we all need: a leopard print that’s actually composed of mini-versions of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Above the Law mentioned RBG will have a cameo in the LEGO movie, and her LEGO likeness will be available soon.
- Fashionista provided nine suggestions for eye oils to try.
- The Ladders offered survey results that found people would willingly lose sleep in exchange for a $25k pay increase.
- Forbes shared how to prepare for the interview question about whether you have children.
- Forbes also reported that new moms returning to work too often lack adequate support.
- The Telegraph offered expert advice on fitness after pregnancy.
- The Cut shared how Sarah Koenig, host of the Serial podcast and mother of two, gets it done.
- The Huffington Post offered the story behind one family’s experience with international adoption.
- Deal Breaker wrote about a woman Morgan Stanley fired shortly after her maternity leave, including inappropriate comments by coworkers about pumping at work.
- Working Mother reported on a new PAC, Vote Mama, devoted to supporting candidates who are progressive moms with kids under 18.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Funny tweets from The Huffington Post about snow days.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed office-appropriate perfumes — do they exist?
- We took a look back in the Corporette time capsule.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!