- Allure profiled working mom Shonda Rhimes, who recently revealed she’s TV’s highest paid showrunner. Her interview included why she doesn’t believe in “imposter syndrome” and her self-care and skin-care routines.
- The New York Times considered why Rent the Runway Unlimited, a $159 service, is so popular, including for women who are transitioning between sizes, and for those who want to save time.
- The Goods by Vox shared that all of Meghan Markle’s outfits have sold out since Kensington Palace announced her pregnancy earlier this week.
- Romper suggested five natural beauty ingredients that pregnant women should avoid.
- Glamour asked seven motorcyclists to share their favorite deep-clean face washes.
- Scary Mommy shared five tips to make your job suck a little less.
- Working Mother offered suggestions on what to do if your company changes their maternity leave policy.
- Motherly reported that pediatricians are recommending children get the flu shot before Halloween.
- The Washington Post reported that when Piers Morgan made fun of Daniel Craig for wearing his baby, Twitter was not having it.
- Dearly explained why parents are split over whether white kids can wear Black Panther costumes for Halloween.
- A Cup of Jo suggested how to get the best photos of your kids (article is from May, but we figured it’s relevant for upcoming holiday card photoshoots).
- For your Laugh of the Week: Babble shared “sexy” mom Halloween costumes — you might already be wearing one (or more!) right now.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared how to iron your clothes less.
- We discussed morning office routines.
- We took a look at previous posts in the Corporette time capsule.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!