- Racked provided details about the new Universal Standard x J.Crew collab, which offers sizes from XXS to 5X.
- SELF listed 13 drugstore beauty products for when you don’t have La Mer money.
- Refinery29 listed eight waterproof makeup options that won’t come off at the waterpark.
- Working Mother shared 20 signs you’re in the right job.
- Harvard Business Review reported on a study involving CEOs that found high-achieving women don’t expect to be supported at home or at work.
- Motherly offered 11 tips for working from home as a mom.
- The New York Times reported on the United States’ opposition to a resolution by the United Nations-affiliated World Health Assembly to promote breastfeeding.
- The Washington Post explained why Europe’s “right to be forgotten” law may protect children in the U.S.
- The Washington Post also shared how the internet supported Serena Williams when she missed her baby’s first steps while training at Wimbledon.
- Parents provided a workout that you can do with a stroller.
- Speaking of workouts, Romper shared that babies as young as a few months old can learn to swim.
- For your Laugh of the Week: If you’re hitting up any theme parks this summer, McSweeney’s has some tips for moms!
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks for under $200.
- We discussed how to take the stress out of vacation planning.
- We took a look back at previous posts in the Corporette time capsule.
- We offered what to wear to work in the summer.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!