- Buzzfeed offers tips to make it easier to pack your kid’s school lunches. (And yes, one of the tips is “Have your kids pack their own lunches.”)
- At certain times of the day after a night of little sleep, you’ll be more alert than others; Lifehacker tells you how to take advantage of them.
- Catherine MacLean writes at GoGirl Finance about why she was excited to return to work after maternity leave.
- Glennon Doyle Melton of Momastery takes a look at her kitchen in a new, grateful way.
- Rage Against the Minivan blogger Kristen Howerton explains in the Huffington Post why she doesn’t always give her kids 100% of her attention — and why that’s a good thing.
Make sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat picked some favorite pieces from Ann Taylor’s fall collection.
- We talked about gray hair and the to-cover-or-not-to-cover question.
- For the Hunt, Kat rounded up some purple pumps in response to a reader question.
- The blogger behind Stuff Jewish Girls Like guest posted on giving yourself a break when you’ve got a crazy work schedule — squeezing in a workout may just not happen.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!