- 6pm.com: Big Brand Sale on brands like Ugg, North Face, Asics, and more.
- A Pea in the Pod: Buy one get one free on redlines.
- Amazon: 50-70% off labor day savings for clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, and more. Also, take 20% off early fall shoes for kids with code ERLYFALL.
- ASOS: Final Clearance, up to 75% off sale, PLUS an extra 10% with promo code HAVE10, including maternity and nursing.
- Bare Necessities: Labor Day sale, bras $17.99 and up, including nursing bras.
- Bloomingdale’s Kids & Baby: Buy more, save more. For example: Take 20% off 1 pair of shoes, 25% off 2 pairs, and 30% off 3 pairs or more.
- Boden: Clearance, up to 70% off, including maternity and kids stuff.
- Carter’s: Fall star sale, 50% off everything.
- The Children’s Place: Labor Day Savings 25% off online only with code LABORSALE3. All basic denim $7, graphic tees $3.75 and up.
- Diapers.com: $10 off SkipHop Diaper bags, $50 gift credit with a $250 Orbit Baby purchase.
- Dorothy Perkins: Final clearance now on, including maternity.
- Eddie Bauer: Everything on sale up to 50% off, including kids’ stuff.
- Figure 8 Maternity: World Breastfeeding Month Sale: 20% off all nursing tops, dresses, and accessories with code NURSING0814 (through 8/31).
- Gap: 20% off your purchase with code HAPPY (through 8/30). Everything up to 40% off (through 9/1).
- Gilt: The Labor Day Event, up to 80% off top maternity brands, cute baby clothes, Halo sleepsacks, and more.
- Giggle: Looks We Love: Buy 2, save 15%; buy 3, save 20%; buy 4+, save 25%, all with code FALLFRESH.
- Gymboree: 40% off everything
- Isabella Oliver: Buy two maternity tops and save 20% off both.
- Japanese Weekend: Labor Day Weekend Special, Sale on Sale: Extra 50% off all sale items with code 50SALE; extra 30% off regular items with code 30REG.
- JCPenney: Extra 15% off with any method of payment (extra 20% off with your JCP credit card).
- J.Crew: Monday only: 30% off your purchase of $125+ with code 24HOURS. Free shipping on all orders, today only.
- Kohl’s: Clearance: 60-80% off. 40-50% off kids’ jeans. $10 off $25 or more with code AUGUST10.
- Lands’ End: 30% off your order with code PUMPKIN and PIN 1606.
- Macy’s: Free shipping at $75 and free returns. Super Saturday sale with an extra 20% off (and extra 15% off home and select departments).
- Nordstrom: Clearance Sale: save up to 40% (through 9/7) — lots of kids’ shoes 40% off.
- Old Navy: 40% off entire store, no coupon needed.
- OshKosh: Everything 50% off, plus take an extra 25% off your $50+ purchase with code LABORDAY.
- Petit Bateau: End of season sale, up to 60% off.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Up to 60% on favorites for kids and babies.
- Saks Off Fifth: Clearance! Up to 75% off, and take an extra 40% off your entire order with code LABORDAY, including kids’ stuff.
- Shoes.com: Labor Day Sale: take an extra 25% off sale shoes with code SALE25! Also, Secret sale! 20% off + free shipping with code SECRET20.
- Steals.com: Labor Day Sale, take an extra 20-30% off steal prices up to 80% off.
- Target.com: 10-20% off select car seats; B1G1 free for a lot of kids/women’s clothing.
- Zulily: Labor Day Blowout sale (through 9/4).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Target is also having a big baby sale, starting 8/31 to 9/6.
Cloth diapers- for working moms out there with working husbands- have any of you been able to manage cloth diapering?
The idea of throwing out 300 diapers a month horrifys me,
Just saw this. Completely concur w/the landfill issue but we couldn’t see our way clear with cloth diapers, sadly. I don’t know if you’re planning on daycare or a nanny/other in-home situation, but MANY daycares won’t deal with cloth. I think if you post your question on Tuesday’s thread you’ll see more answers from moms who’ve been down this road. Good luck!
My husband works from home and I am still on mat leave, but so far we have been loving the cloth– even with twins. My husband was far more skeptical about trying it but has become an enthusiastic convert.
We are using prefolds and thirsties covers (still in the newborn size). What makes it work for us is a very convenient washer dryer setup. I love not having to run out and buy diapers all the time (or break down the Amazon boxes).