The hunt for the perfect white shirt never seems to end. This one from Athleta may end my search.
I’ve been intrigued by Athleta’s work-leisure offerings, and this shirt is no exception. Made from “performance poplin,” this shirt is quick drying, breathable, and lightweight. It also has some stretch, resists abrasions (in case you get caught in the train doors), and is water repellent (for when you dump coffee on yourself).
On top of all that, it’s made from recycled polyester from water bottles.
The Midtown Shirt is $98 and comes in sizes XXS–3X.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase