This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have an extensive handbag collection, so when I’m browsing for a new one, it has to be pretty special to make the cut.
This roomy leather tote from Longchamp checks all of my boxes. The warm hazelnut color goes with everything, while the crocodile texture adds a unique touch. It also includes snap gussets so you can adjust the size, and the top carry handle is the perfect length for slinging over your shoulder or carrying it by hand. It even comes with a removable crossbody strap.
This seemingly special bag is actually made for everyday use.
The tote is $680 at Nordstrom.
✨Sales of note for 11.28.23 (LOTS of Cyber Monday sales extended)✨
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Black Friday deals have started! 1,800+ sale items! Shop designer, get bonus notes up to $1200. Markdowns include big deals on UGG, Natori, Barefoot Dreams, Marc Fisher LTD, Vionic and more!
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase, including cashmere; up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything & extra 20% off purchase
- Club Monaco – 40% off your purchase
- Design Within Reach – “Best Sale Ever”: 25% off Herman Miller, Knoll, HAY, Muuto, DWR Collection; 20% off everything else (readers love the Herman Miller Aeron and Sayl for office chairs)
- Freda Salvador – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off almost everything; up to 50% off suiting & chinos; up to 40% off cashmere; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything, no exclusions + extra 15% off orders $100+- readers love the schoolboy sweater blazer
- Lands’ End – 50% off sitewide (readers love the cashmere)
- Rag & Bone – 30% off everything, up to 80% off (readers love this blazer)
- Rothy’s – 30% off sitewide — this is their first sitewide sale ever! (ends tonight 11/28)
- Summersalt – Up to 60% off (this reader favorite sweater blazer is down to $75)
- Steelcase – Up to 20% off sitewide (readers love the Leap and the Gesture for office chairs)
- Stuart Weitzman – Extra 25% off full-price and sale styles with code
- Talbots – 50% off all markdowns and 30% off entire site — readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Zappos – 29,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- BabyJogger – 25% off 3 items
- Carter’s – 50-70% off entire site, last day for free shipping! (ends tonight 11/28)
- Crate & Kids – Up to 50% off everything plus free shipping sitewide; save 10% off full price items
- J.Crew Crewcuts – 50% off everything + free shipping
- Hanna Andersson – 50% off everything + extra 20% off clearance (ends 11/28)
- ErgoBaby – 40% off Omni Breeze Carrier, 25% off Evolve 3-in-1 bouncer, $100 off Metro+Stroller
- Graco – Up to 30% off car seats
- Nordstrom – Big deals on CRANE BABY, Petunia Pickle Bottom, TWELVElittle and Posh Peanut
- Old Navy – 50% off everything, ends 11/28
- SNOO / Happiest Baby – 35% off SNOO, up to 60% sitewide (ends 11/28)
- Target – Up to 40% off nursery furniture, plus sales on HALO Innovations, Graco, activity gyms, and Safety 1st strollers and cribs
- Pottery Barn Baby – Up to 70% off toys, gifts, plyaroom furniture and more
- Strolleria – Save 20% on select UPPABaby strollers, up to 25% off Bugaboo, up to 50% off Joolz, and additional deals on Silver Cross, Veer, Doona, Wonderfold, dadada, Clek, and Thule
- Walmart – Savings on Maxi-Cosi car seats, adventure wagons, rocker recliners, security cameras and more!
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!
- If you’re a working parent of an infant with low sleep needs, how do you function at work when you’re in the throes of baby’s sleep regression?
- Should I cut my childcare down to 12 hours a month if I work from home?
- Will my baby have speech delays if we raise her bilingual?
- Has anyone given birth in a teaching hospital?
- My child eats everything, and my friends’ kids do not – how should I handle? In general, what is the best way to handle when your child has some skill/ability and your friend’s child doesn’t have that skill/ability?
- ADHD moms, give me your tips to help with things like behavior in the classroom, attention to detail, etc?
- I think I suffer from mom rage…
- My husband and kids are gone this weekend – how should I enjoy my free time?
- I’m struggling to be compassionate with a SAHM friend who complains she doesn’t have enough hours of childcare.
- If you exclusively formula fed, what tips do you have for in the hospital and coming home?
- Could I take my 4-yo and 8-yo on a 7-8 day trip to Paris, Lyon, and Madrid?