As you can tell from my past posts, I love shirtdresses for the office. Here’s one for moms-to-be!
This maternity shirtdress from Gap has all your favorite shirtdress features (button front, collar, crisp yet soft cotton fabric, curved hem), but a smocked empire waist for your growing belly. Layer with a cardigan or blazer for unexpected spring temperature swings.
This dress even works for dinner out (add some statement jewelry) or the weekend (add your favorite white sneakers or flat sandals).
The dress is $89.95 full price, but today you can get 40% off plus an extra 10% off with codes FLASH and GAPDEAL. It comes in off white, black, and sugar pink and is available in sizes XS–XL.
P.S. Happy Eid to those who celebrate!
Building a maternity wardrobe for work? Check out our page with more suggestions along both classic and trendy/seasonal lines.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase