Peplum tops are made for baby bumps. Here’s a work-friendly choice from new-to-me brand Ripe Maternity.
This navy-and-white-striped button-front top has a layered peplum that covers your bump. The flattering high-low cut also covers your backside. Keep this shirt for after your baby arrives — the button front is perfect for breastfeeding or pumping.
Add a pair of black cigarette pants and polished loafers for an office-friendly look. And on the weekends, sport leggings and your favorite sneakers.
This top from Ripe Maternity is $86 and available in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Carter’s – Up to 50% off dresses, sandals, sleep & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- BuyBuyBaby – 15% off 1 item; 40% off Primary clothing; 15% off select Delta Toy Story furniture; amazing values on travel gear
- Old Navy – Up to 50% off kids’ sale (styles from $4); 25% off your order, even clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off