This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When my oldest was born, I rallied against nursing tops as an invention of the baby industrial complex. The second time around, my views have moderated a bit. The Jane’s buttery soft and warm fabric feels delightfully smooth and cozy. And of course, no more fumbling with my top during midnight feedings.
In those blurry weeks right after my youngest was born, I even wore them as “going out” pajamas — with a long, contrasting cardigan, it encapsulated column dressing.
The pajamas currently come in four earthy colors. (I have black and a blue that looks lighter than what’s pictured online.) I love them so much that I plan on wearing them long after I’m done nursing.
They are $49.99 at Kindred Bravely and are available in sizes S–XXL. Jane Maternity & Nursing Pajamas
Sales of note for 12.11.23…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Holiday sale up to 50% off; up to 40% off selected designer styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your full-price purchase & 50% off full-price outerwear
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase; up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; Gap Inc. cardmembers take extra 25% off
- Eloquii – 50% off everything until 4 p.m. EST; 45% everything from 4 p.m.–12 a.m. EST
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off almost everything; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Sleepwear from $19; 60% off everything else & free shipping (readers love the cashmere)
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; sweaters starting at $20
- Summersalt – Up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is 30% off)
- Talbots – 40% off your regular-price purchase; 50% off all T by Talbots; extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos – 34,000+ women’s sale items! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Carter’s – Up to 60% off sitewide; up to 70% off clearance
- Crate&kids – Free shipping sitewide; up to 50% off toy + gift event; free monogramming for a limited time (order by 12/15)
- Graco – Holiday savings up to 35% off
- Hanna Andersson – 50% off sitewide; free shipping on all U.S. orders
- J.Crew Crewcuts – Up to 50% off almost everything; up to 60% off sale styles
- Old Navy – Clearance deals from $2.99; 50% off all jeans for the family; 30% off your order, even clearance
- Pottery Barn Kids – Up to 50% off playroom furniture, toys, and Anywhere Chairs; up to 40% off stockings
- Target – 30% off select baby, toddler & kids’ clothing, shoes & accessories; up to 50% off select Nintendo Switch, PlayStation & Xbox games
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!
- If you’re a working parent of an infant with low sleep needs, how do you function at work when you’re in the throes of baby’s sleep regression?
- Should I cut my childcare down to 12 hours a month if I work from home?
- Will my baby have speech delays if we raise her bilingual?
- Has anyone given birth in a teaching hospital?
- My child eats everything, and my friends’ kids do not – how should I handle? In general, what is the best way to handle when your child has some skill/ability and your friend’s child doesn’t have that skill/ability?
- ADHD moms, give me your tips to help with things like behavior in the classroom, attention to detail, etc?
- I think I suffer from mom rage…
- My husband and kids are gone this weekend – how should I enjoy my free time?
- I’m struggling to be compassionate with a SAHM friend who complains she doesn’t have enough hours of childcare.
- If you exclusively formula fed, what tips do you have for in the hospital and coming home?
- Could I take my 4-yo and 8-yo on a 7-8 day trip to Paris, Lyon, and Madrid?