This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Presidents’ Day! Like all federal holidays, we’re taking it slower here today on Corporette and CorporetteMoms… but we thought we’d do a quick sales roundup!
Our Favorite Presidents’ Day Sales for Workwear
- Nordstrom – Last Chance Winter Sale! Big sales on Zella, lingerie (including Natori, True&Co), bags (Tumi, Kate Spade), shoes (Sam Edelman, Allbirds), makeup (MAC, mascara) and more!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your full-price purchase; up to 70% off original prices
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 30% off full-price purchases
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off for men and women!
- Eddie Bauer – 40% off, including new arrivals! Ends 2.21.
- Eloquii – Long weekend sale, up to 60% off everything, including sale! Ends 2.21.
- Express – Up to 50% off select styles! Clearance starts at $10.
- Everlane – Weekend sale, up to 60% off! New markdowns added.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles, plus free shipping! Up to 50% off wear-now styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- L.L.Bean – Up to 50% off.
- Loft – Last chance clearance sale, up to 75% off original prices. Ends 2.21.
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale with code.
- MM.LaFleur – Limited time savings on Power Casual essentials.
- NET-A-PORTER – Extra 20% off selected lines with code EXTRA20.
- Nordstrom Rack – Extra 40% off select clearance. Ends 2.21.
- Premium Outlets – Up to 85% off plus free shipping.
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- SOMA – $20 off orders of $75+
- Talbots – Winter Clearance: Extra 70% off markdowns
- Victoria’s Secret – 7 panties for $35, last day!
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Hanna Andersson – 25% off your order with code
- Carter’s – Presidents’ Day Sale: Up to 60% off
- buybuyBaby – Presidents’ Day Deals: Up to 60% off
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!
- If you’re a working parent of an infant with low sleep needs, how do you function at work when you’re in the throes of baby’s sleep regression?
- Should I cut my childcare down to 12 hours a month if I work from home?
- Will my baby have speech delays if we raise her bilingual?
- Has anyone given birth in a teaching hospital?
- My child eats everything, and my friends’ kids do not – how should I handle? In general, what is the best way to handle when your child has some skill/ability and your friend’s child doesn’t have that skill/ability?
- ADHD moms, give me your tips to help with things like behavior in the classroom, attention to detail, etc?
- I think I suffer from mom rage…
- My husband and kids are gone this weekend – how should I enjoy my free time?
- I’m struggling to be compassionate with a SAHM friend who complains she doesn’t have enough hours of childcare.
- If you exclusively formula fed, what tips do you have for in the hospital and coming home?
- Could I take my 4-yo and 8-yo on a 7-8 day trip to Paris, Lyon, and Madrid?