Happy Presidents’ Day! Like all federal holidays, we’re taking it slower here today on Corporette and CorporetteMoms… but we thought we’d do a quick sales roundup!
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Our Favorite Presidents’ Day Sales for Workwear
- Nordstrom – Last Chance Winter Sale! Big sales on Zella, lingerie (including Natori, True&Co), bags (Tumi, Kate Spade), shoes (Sam Edelman, Allbirds), makeup (MAC, mascara) and more!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your full-price purchase; up to 70% off original prices
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 30% off full-price purchases
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off for men and women!
- Eddie Bauer – 40% off, including new arrivals! Ends 2.21.
- Eloquii – Long weekend sale, up to 60% off everything, including sale! Ends 2.21.
- Express – Up to 50% off select styles! Clearance starts at $10.
- Everlane – Weekend sale, up to 60% off! New markdowns added.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles, plus free shipping! Up to 50% off wear-now styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- L.L.Bean – Up to 50% off.
- Loft – Last chance clearance sale, up to 75% off original prices. Ends 2.21.
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale with code.
- MM.LaFleur – Limited time savings on Power Casual essentials.
- NET-A-PORTER – Extra 20% off selected lines with code EXTRA20.
- Nordstrom Rack – Extra 40% off select clearance. Ends 2.21.
- Premium Outlets – Up to 85% off plus free shipping.
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- SOMA – $20 off orders of $75+
- Talbots – Winter Clearance: Extra 70% off markdowns
- Victoria’s Secret – 7 panties for $35, last day!
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Hanna Andersson – 25% off your order with code
- Carter’s – Presidents’ Day Sale: Up to 60% off
- buybuyBaby – Presidents’ Day Deals: Up to 60% off
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
Click here to see our top posts!
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!
- If you’re a working parent of an infant with low sleep needs, how do you function at work when you’re in the throes of baby’s sleep regression?
- Should I cut my childcare down to 12 hours a month if I work from home?
- Will my baby have speech delays if we raise her bilingual?
- Has anyone given birth in a teaching hospital?
- My child eats everything, and my friends’ kids do not – how should I handle? In general, what is the best way to handle when your child has some skill/ability and your friend’s child doesn’t have that skill/ability?
- ADHD moms, give me your tips to help with things like behavior in the classroom, attention to detail, etc?
- I think I suffer from mom rage…
- My husband and kids are gone this weekend – how should I enjoy my free time?
- I’m struggling to be compassionate with a SAHM friend who complains she doesn’t have enough hours of childcare.
- If you exclusively formula fed, what tips do you have for in the hospital and coming home?
- Could I take my 4-yo and 8-yo on a 7-8 day trip to Paris, Lyon, and Madrid?
Leave a Reply