As a toddler, my oldest could care less what she wore. My youngest is a budding fashionista who will hem and haw over what shirt to wear to Grandma’s.
I always turn to Carter’s for whatever my kids are currently obsessing over. My toddler is going through a construction phase, so this raincoat from Carter’s couldn’t be more perfect. In addition to fending off spring showers, this jersey-lined coat has functional pockets. (My kid will fill them with his other obsession, rocks.)
If your little one isn’t into construction like mine, there are several other patterns to pick from (dinosaurs! sharks!).
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase