- The New Yorker criticizes the New York Post’s recent (and rather judgmental) profile of NYC’s First Lady Chirlane McCray and her past decisions as a mother.
- How do you know when you’re trying to do too much in your life? How much you’re able to take on is partly due to the way you’re wired, says the Wall Street Journal.
- The New York Times’ Motherlode blog talks about playing the Mom Card. (Do you ever play the Mom Card?)
- Daily Worth looks at why women are still doing more housework than men (and taking fewer breaks at work, too). If this article inspires you to “outsource,” check out these tips on Corporette for hiring a housecleaner.
- Working Mother magazine offers busy working moms some tips on boosting your energy throughout the day
- Work That Bump looks at some essential items to keep in your diaper bag.
- Just in time for the unofficial start of summer, PopSugar Moms rounds up some sunscreens that are safe for kids.
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about whether metallic shoes are appropriate office wear.
- Kat featured several great deals from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale; don’t miss her shoe picks in today’s post.
- We answered a reader’s question about overcoming imposter syndrome.
- And in a related post, we discussed The Confidence Code by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.