If you’re not a dress person, jumpsuits are the perfect alternative with the same ease and simplicity. Here’s a great summer option for moms-to-be who aren’t feeling another empire waist maxi dress.
This floral jumpsuit from maternity/nursing-wear favorite Seraphine has a shirred bodice, flattering square neckline, and wide straps (perfect for hiding those similarly wide nursing bra straps).
Most importantly, there’s a discreet lift-up top for easy nursing or pumping access. Add some sandals for a summer outing or a cardigan for a casual office look.
This jumpsuit is $99 at Seraphine and comes in U.S. sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles