If you’re not a dress person, jumpsuits are the perfect alternative with the same ease and simplicity. Here’s a great summer option for moms-to-be who aren’t feeling another empire waist maxi dress.
This floral jumpsuit from maternity/nursing-wear favorite Seraphine has a shirred bodice, flattering square neckline, and wide straps (perfect for hiding those similarly wide nursing bra straps).
Most importantly, there’s a discreet lift-up top for easy nursing or pumping access. Add some sandals for a summer outing or a cardigan for a casual office look.
This jumpsuit is $99 at Seraphine and comes in U.S. sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Carter’s – Up to 50% off dresses, sandals, sleep & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- BuyBuyBaby – 15% off 1 item; 40% off Primary clothing; 15% off select Delta Toy Story furniture; amazing values on travel gear
- Old Navy – Up to 50% off kids’ sale (styles from $4); 25% off your order, even clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off