Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I tell myself a winter run or workout can be invigorating. These leggings get me out the door when it’s below freezing.
Athleta’s popular Rainier Tights have a soft, brushed lining, pockets large enough for your phone, and reflective details for early or late outings. The high rise won’t budge or sag during intense workouts. You can even wear them around town with a fuzzy sherpa jacket and beanie for winter errands.
These leggings are $109 (some colors/lucky sizes on sale as low as $38). They come in seven colors and sizes XXS–3X. In addition to regular, they also come in petite and tall.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus an extra 20% off; $30 off full-price pants, denim, and skirts
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off $125+
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Eloquii – 40% off original ticket styles; extra 40% off all sale
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale! Extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos – 24,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.