Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
With two kids who need an endless supply of snacks and entertainment when we’re out, there’s no getting around carrying a backpack for any outing more than an hour. But I don’t want to look like I’m joining them at school.
This leather convertible backpack from Cole Haan will ensure I’m not mistaken for a student. This bag has top handles, adjustable shoulder straps, and lots of interior and exterior pockets so you won’t waste precious time digging for that applesauce pouch you swore you packed. It’s also just as perfect for the office as the zoo, compliments of the laptop compartment.
Cole Haan’s Grand Ambition Leather Convertible Backpack is $280–$330, depending on the color. It comes in blue multi, “British tan,” and the pictured “winetasting.”
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets